1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quick cab building question..

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by zachoff, May 13, 2010.

1. I have two Delta 15s. They're the older ones... Just Delta 15. Anyway, WinISD has them in their database and the specs are correct. Just wondering what the differences are between building two 15" cabs or one 2x15" cab. If I do go with the 215 do I separate them somehow? I've heard something about phase inversion when stacking speakers & that's why some companies offset them. Yeah, just don't know. This is my first build but my guit player just got a dovetail jig so that's pretty damn cool & my drummer builds cabinets (albeit uber expensive kitchen cabinets) for a living so I'm hopeful. I just don't want to screw up the measurements.

2. Since those delta's need pretty big enclosures i would build 2 seperate cabs. One would simply become too big.