1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quick Footswitch cable question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by almix12, Oct 1, 2008.

  1. almix12


    Apr 3, 2008
    Right, so I'm hoping to soon purchase a digitech harmony processor and the footswitch that it supposed to go with it has 3 momentary switches. What sort of quarter inch cable will I need for that? would a stereo one do it? (two black bands so ++ and -)? or what do I need

    thanks a lot,
  2. MatticusMania

    MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

    Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I believe and ordinary TRS 1/4" cable should work. A TRS cable can act as both a send and return able at the same time, I think the tip is the send and the ring is the return, but dont quote me on that.
  3. That pedal needs a stereo 1/4 inch cable.

    Edit: And I think it is included.
  4. grovest


    Feb 26, 2002
    It works by the pedal (i.e. fs-300) connecting either the tip, sleeve, or both tip and sleeve. The others are right, it is a plain 1/4 stereo cable.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.