Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

QUICK! Hurry only 12 hours left!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PilbaraBass, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    £10,000 is a good price on that bass. I've played it and its bloody lovely.

2. good god, who on earth would actually want 60+ wish basses?!

3. I'm not saying that the price is not right for the bass. After all, it IS a collector's item and quite rare. However, 10K is a WHOLE LOT of cabbage by ANY stretch of the imagination.

I could just see me bringing this home to the Mrs. and saying "Hey, sweetheart, look what I picked up for only $25,000 Australian"... :bag:

I had to do a bit of persuasion to get the wish for $300 US (+$250 shipping to Aus). By the way, I am more than pleased with the wish. It looks alright, and plays and sounds sweet. :bassist:

4. Not me. One is plenty. Although I think I'd probably like a sixer with a Jatoba fingerboard....hmmmm...

5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    10,000 is alot of cabbage, but considering that the value on these things is continually going up, eventually it will be worth alot more. A sound investment, if you're into that kind of thing.

Frankly, I leave that kind of stuff to the collectors. I want something I can play.