1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

quick nv610 question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by A_E_A, Aug 30, 2008.

1. i remember reading that bergantino cabs have a long throw. how do you feel they are for on stge sound? anyone havee any problems??

2. Tim1

Tim1

Sep 9, 2005
    New Zealand
    Sits beautifully in the mix and under it. The guitarist in one of my bands plays a full Hendrix Marshall stack LOUD, and I have no problems hearing and feeling my bass. It is not that the bass even needs to be overpoweringly loud with this cab, it just blends in perfectly. Best onstage cab I have used - thick, punchy and a natural onstage blend.

3. sirdugh

sirdugh

Dec 22, 2007
    columbia, mo
    I just returned home from playing my first gig with the nv610. I don't have the best ear and so wasn't expecting a drastic difference. I LOVED it. I can't compare the cab difference directly as I also changed my amp since my last gig.

I went from a V4BH and 410hlf(or 115 and 210) to a non-pro svt2 and berg cab. It sure did suck carrying that svt2 as compared to the v4bh but wow did it sound good.

My only complaint was with the handles. The spring-loaded handles are less than springy. I was really expecting them to vibrate but I didn't notice anything. Has anyone else noticed this? Mine is an earlier carpeted version.

4. One Drop

One Drop

Oct 10, 2004
    Swiss Alps
    No problems hearing them up close. I use mine on tiny stages and never have problems.

About 20 ft out they sound much better, though, hard to describe just how beautifully balanced and powerful. I've heard a lot of bassists going through mine as I use it as backline at a club I program music for.

5. Tony Gray

Tony Gray

Mar 6, 2006
    Played my first club date with mine last night. Sounds great, on stage and in the club. It filled the house with BASS last night. P bass and an SVT. It was kickin. It's a great cab.

6. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    can't wait to get mine:hyper: