Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Quick Question - Does ME-8B have a headphone Jack?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by buck_weat, Aug 22, 2005.

1. buck_weat

buck_weat Guest

May 9, 2002
    Southeastern Ohio
    Hello All...

I can't seem to find out if the Boss ME-8B has a headphone jack on it. I am thinking about getting one, but would like to be able to practice through headphones.

Thanks

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Seeing as it's a floor unit, I don't find it likely that it would have one. You would have to play bending over for most headphones to reach.

3. dexterward

dexterward

Sep 30, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    I just looked at the manual on roland's website, and it's got a headphone jack. Try this link http://www.rolandus.com/product_manuals/manuals.download?DownloadId=MjIwNTY0

I don't think it's that uncommon for floor processors to have a headphone jack..... Usually studio style headphones have a really long cord anyways...

Anyways, if that link doesn't work, you can download the manual off roland's site, you have to give your email address, and they send you a link to the manual.

Ryan

4. Quality

Quality

May 7, 2003
    Long Beach, CA
    I own this unit and it does have a headphone out jack.
    And thanks for the link, it does work, I lost my manual years ago.

5. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    yep it does have one, i own one and half teh reason i bought it is to use it as a headphone amp practice tool

6. buck_weat

buck_weat Guest

May 9, 2002
    Southeastern Ohio
    Thanks, that's good to know. And yep, the link worked. Thanks for that too !

7. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    All you need now is a beltclip and you're set! ;)