1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Quick Question - Does ME-8B have a headphone Jack?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by buck_weat, Aug 22, 2005.

1. buck_weat

buck_weat Guest

May 9, 2002
    Southeastern Ohio
    Hello All...

I can't seem to find out if the Boss ME-8B has a headphone jack on it. I am thinking about getting one, but would like to be able to practice through headphones.

Thanks

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Seeing as it's a floor unit, I don't find it likely that it would have one. You would have to play bending over for most headphones to reach.

3. dexterward

dexterward

Sep 30, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    I just looked at the manual on roland's website, and it's got a headphone jack. Try this link http://www.rolandus.com/product_manuals/manuals.download?DownloadId=MjIwNTY0

I don't think it's that uncommon for floor processors to have a headphone jack..... Usually studio style headphones have a really long cord anyways...

Anyways, if that link doesn't work, you can download the manual off roland's site, you have to give your email address, and they send you a link to the manual.

Ryan

4. Quality

Quality

May 7, 2003
    Long Beach, CA
    I own this unit and it does have a headphone out jack.
    And thanks for the link, it does work, I lost my manual years ago.

5. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    yep it does have one, i own one and half teh reason i bought it is to use it as a headphone amp practice tool

6. buck_weat

buck_weat Guest

May 9, 2002
    Southeastern Ohio
    Thanks, that's good to know. And yep, the link worked. Thanks for that too !

7. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    All you need now is a beltclip and you're set! ;)