1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quick question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by WashburnCB5, Mar 29, 2009.

1. WashburnCB5

WashburnCB5

Sep 3, 2008
    I recently had a post asking on tips for what head to get in the 400-500 price range. Well i ended up getting the Eden Nemesis na320. My question is more so general about amps, I have a 810 hartke cab that has a single input running at 4 ohms. The head runs 320 watts at 4 ohms, would i beable to achieve that 320 watts with the single input of the head? Im relatively ignorant with all that so any help would be appreciated!

2. if you have a head that puts out 320 watts at four ohms, connected to a four ohm cab, then yes, you should have 320 watts.

Your not talking about the two different inputs on the head are you? Were you plug your bass into?
    No you do not need to plug a bass into each input to get your 320 watts. Not sure if that was your question or not...