1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quick, random experiences

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stevetx19, May 17, 2011.

1. stevetx19

stevetx19

Sep 28, 2006
    Denton, Texas
    What are some of the best quick random experiences you have ever had? Normal stuff to really weird stuff, i want to know what experiences you've had that you weren't expecting but ended up being very fun. In the same vein, what experiences can you think of that you would like to have or find very fun?

examples:
    Getting your entire body inside of a freezer
    walking goats blindfolded
    pancake fight
    office chair races

2. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Beer-bogganing off my friends roof.

3. i was visiting a relative in the hospital and apparently a mother duck and 12 ducklings just wandered in the building. i got to watch as 5 armed security guards wrangled up the bunch of ducks. it was quite the scene. :D

4. I totally read that 'bear-bogganing' at first, I thought 'woah, awesome.'

5. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    I got a lot, but here's a favorite of mine:

-Made enough Kool-Aid to fill an entire bathtub. How do I know we made that much? We made it in a bathtub.

6. One time me and a buddy got in a car chase with another car full of our friends. Turns out it wasn't anyone we knew, and they were genuinely piss-scared. Also the first time I had a bunch of cops point guns at me. Good times. Except for county jail intake chairs are very uncomfortable.

7. Papazita

Papazita

Jun 27, 2008
    Ohio
    Sharing an elevator in Nashville with Kenny Rogers was kinda cool....until he let go a wet, juicy, swamp gas fart on his way out. :atoz:

8. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Cow-tipping. Which used to basically be a sport in my area

9. I thought that was a myth! ::bows down::

10. Jumping into a bulls pen and getting it to charge you, then getting the **** out of there.
    Quad bike-tag. It was a lot of fun but ended in me breaking my leg pretty badly.
    taking off in a paddock basher 4WDing crossing many swollen creeks and rivers.
    Jumping off a 10m Cliff into a smallish deep spot of river at some waterfalls.

11. SamanthaCay

SamanthaCay Like bass guitar OMG! Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Denver, CO.
    This one time at band camp i stuck a flute in my purse.

12. cjmodulus

cjmodulus

Jul 15, 2010
    Once a few friends and I were walking down the street. Out of no where comes this guy walking towards us with an old 8 track player and huge headphones wailing 'bohemian rhapsody' at the top of his lungs. He stops right in front of us and we all joined him on the chorus. Good times.

13. Once a random dude ran up to us in the street and said 'do you want to hear my joke??' so we said ok, and he told us his joke. It was moderately funny.

14. wheelchair demolition derby

15. cows dont sleep standing up

horses do however

16. oh boy.

17. Playing catch with a ball of clay in the engineering computer lab at school (until someone broke the lightswitch by throwing it too hard...).

18. stevetx19

stevetx19

Sep 28, 2006
    Denton, Texas
    care to explain that one?

19. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    With a group of friends at an ihop, I started clapping a steady pulse. Then the entire restaurant joined me; we we all clapping together. Then my buddy started to sing "don't stop believin'". It was at that point that the entire restaurant started singing together.

20. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    We once fit 96 beers in a dorm style minifridge.

Once in my algebra class, right after Remember the Titans came out, we all sang the "Na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" bit flash mob style. Our teacher took the rest of the week off.