1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quick Rush question...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tbirdbassist, Mar 26, 2006.

1. I'm attempting to download 2112 and I wanna know if the song 2112 is all one song or is it broken up into different tracks (you know, each movement has its own track). Thanks in advance.

2. FriscoBassAce

FriscoBassAce

Dec 29, 2004
    Frisco, Texas
    Independent Manufacturers Representative
    The first side (of the original LP) is the whole song. It is broken up into movements. The one that most people associate with 2112 is the first and second movements, Overture and The Temples of Syrinx. This is what you need to download:

4:32 Overture
    2:13 The Temples Of Syrinx
    3:29 Discovery
    3:42 Presentation
    2:00 Oracle: The Dream
    2:21 Soliloquy
    2:14 Grand Finale

Good luck!

3. spideyjg

spideyjg

Mar 19, 2006
    San Diego
    Many, many, many moons ago I had a Sony CD player that had, IIRC, an indexes function. The 2112 CD the movements were seperate indexes and I could be skipped using that feature but I have not seen a subsequent player that had that ability.

Kinda like sub tracks.

Jim

4. Thanks Frisco', I figured it was broken up. Now off to go searching through limewire...