1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quick survey for cannabis users

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by angryclown5, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Click link for quick 8 question survey for a business class I'm taking at Red Rocks Community College in Lakewood, Colorado. This is also to help develop a product I hope to launch soon. Thanks!

https://aytm.com/r561ea9

2. Done.

angryclown5 likes this.
  3. Thanks, Shredder Maximus!

4. I didn't care for how the first question was asked or the choices given. Would've preferred "do you consume cannabis recreationally, medically, or both?"

The way it's worded seems like a choice between the two without an option for those who use it both ways.

Just sayin'. Good luck with your class!

5. I agree. The question is basically asking if you have a medical card from a doctor. Trying to get the most info with the fewest questions.

Thanks for the feedback.

6. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration

Aug 17, 2007
    Reno/Tahoe
    Done.
    Any clue to the product you're developing?

angryclown5 likes this.
  7. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    done

8. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

I am also very curious to know what OP is making... No offense, but I have a hard time imagining it is anything useful based on those questions. I am really curious to know what it is.

angryclown5 likes this.
  9. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    That was fun

10. Haha! Well it is the first survey I 've written, and it is a learned skill to write the questions so the replies give you the info you're looking for.

When the product is ready I'll do a Kickstarter campaign. I will definitely post over here when that happens. Give me a couple more months.

Thanks for responding to the survey!

Dominic DeCosa likes this.
  11. Hey, the first question, which is either yes or no, is like a set up for a joke
    .[​IMG]
    P.S. Or wait, I just realized I read it wrong. Now I think you meant to ask if a person consumes any pot at all. I read it as "do you consume medical OR recreational pot?", as if the fact of consumption is already established and you just want to know how I get mine.

12. @ aged clayman, not a joke, just could have been worded better. If you have a med card and usually buy med, choose that one.

Thanks!

13. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

We don't do kickstarter, crowdfunding, charities, gofundme or whatever similar fundraising scheme you have in mind on TB, so please don't post that here. Just an FYI before you go all BigMikeW on us.

PS, Done.

14. But do you do Nigerian Prince or Ponzi schemes? ;)

15. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I think I auditioned for some guy named Ponzi once but he Madoff with all my gear when it was over. :meh:

mimaz, lokikallas, bigfatbass and 3 others like this.
  16. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    Uh oh.

17. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    A mallard of the highest degree.

18. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Done.

angryclown5 likes this.
  19. There is still time to respond to the survey if anyone is interested. It has almost reached its goal for responses, and I'll soon delete the link and thread.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply.

20. Dominic DeCosa

Dominic DeCosa Habitual Line-Stepper Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 9, 2008
    Vero Beach, Florida
    DiCosimo Audio
    Just did it.

angryclown5 likes this.