No longer available Quilt Top Warmoth Jazz Bass Body w/EMGs, EMG Preamp, HipShot KickAss or Unloaded Without EMG stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $339.00
    Up for grabs is this Beautiful, Warmoth, Quilted Maple, over Ash Jazz Bass body. Total bass weight with Nickel Tuning machines, clips in around 9.2 on my bathroom scale. I consider this to be Average Fender Bass Weight. I am considering selling it because I have a Precision Bass forthcoming, and may thin the herd. I purchased the body a few months back. It came with a Gotoh bridge and strap buttons. There are a few dings and wear marks, that are hardly noticeable in photos, or at a distance. You would have to be holding the body to see them. Two small holes have been drilled to support the chrome, neck pick up cover. There is some very slight indentations from the cover. Again, hard to notice at a distance or in normal photos.

The body teamed up well with my 2 Fender Made In Japan, Jazz Bass necks. The control cavity is armed with an EMG BTS System - [Volume, Volume, Treble, Bass]. The body and preamp have sounded awesome with the the many EMG combinations I have tried. The standard J and JVX pickups have sounded best. Also included is a chrome HipShot KickAss bridge and the prior mentioned strap locks. None of the chrome control knobs or necks pictured will be included. Other pics will be made available to those seriously interested. [the light area on the “back of body” photo is glare, not a mark].

I am into it about $405.00 - I will ship within the lower 48 US states via USPS or FedEx (depending upon where you are) for $339.00. PayPal will be the only method of payment accepted. If you are in the mountains of Montana, or a valley in California or a channel in Oregon, a slightly higher shipping rate may be required. Sorry :-(

3244F021-1FFA-46FD-85DF-11A6B711B24F.jpeg
    1F2980A4-3E15-4F6C-86F8-3EC8A2ABB0D3.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    6tzguy, Dark Horse and xhawk5 like this.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    D87FD5C3-8620-44EF-BF46-9F36F6379D80.jpeg
    99D2D7D7-0E4B-4C5F-9B29-B5E534C63CFB.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    john allemond and maverick49 like this.
  3. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Great TBer to deal with here folks! GLWTS Ace!

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021