SOLD Quilted Jazz Bass w/ Birdseye Maple Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tomis17, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here is a beautiful bass that I assembled. This one is going to hurt, but gassing for another bass that is on sale here.

The body is a jazz bass body with a quilted top in a tangerine finish. It was purchased from a fellow tber who stated that the builder is from Texas and goes by the name of Geibitz. The neck is believed to be a Warmoth P neck with beautiful birdseye figuration. There is no Warmoth stamp on the back but I am pretty sure it is a Warmoth part. The other components include Schaller clover tuners, EMG active jazz pups, and Hipshot B-style bridge.

The body has some love marks and I chose this body deliberately to give it a used mojo look and feel. The neck is in great condition. Overall, the bass is a great match in body, neck, and electronics. The active EMG gives it an incredible vibe!

Asking $700 shipped. Case not included but willing to negotiate. Btw, the headstock decal can be removed if you wish.

IMG_9164.JPG IMG_9165.JPG IMG_9166.JPG IMG_9167.JPG IMG_9168.JPG IMG_9169.JPG IMG_9170.JPG IMG_9171.JPG

2. mdogs

mdogs Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Constant state of flux
    Any interest in trades?

Tomis17 likes this.
  3. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Yes. I would consider trades. Please pm me what you have.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  4. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I've gotten some nice offers but not quite what I'm looking for. Keep them coming.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022