1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Quilter Bass Block 800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gotfunk21, Feb 17, 2018.

1. gotfunk21

gotfunk21 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Price:
    Got this in a recent trade. This is an awesome little amp and I can see why they’re so popular. But I really love my Tone Hammer and also there’s this tax season thing, so up for sale it goes. Includes bag and manuals. In great condition.

Asking $485 shipped CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    zephoria, whirledpeas, NigelD and 3 others like this.
  2. zephoria

zephoria

Oct 26, 2006
    Waco, Texas
    I’m assuming when you say “$495 shipped,” that price included shipping to us addresses. If so, I believe I am interested.

3. gotfunk21

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Correct. Sent you a PM

4. whirledpeas

whirledpeas Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Sittin' Here in Limbo
    Awesome head. Great seller!

5. gotfunk21

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Really liking this thing. I may pull it and post my Tone Hammer instead to spend more time with it :bag:

whirledpeas and soulstew like this.
  6. oldtech

oldtech

Apr 26, 2010
    I used mine for the first time at rehearsal tonight. I've used everything from Sunn Colesiums to SVTs and loads of GKs but The Quilter sounded fantastic. I could dial in as much sustain as I want and would have blown my 400watt 4ohm 2x10 cab if I wasn't careful. Going to bring my Ampeg 6x10 next time and and outside gigs. The Quilter blows me away.

gotfunk21 likes this.