1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen 'net-side in a long time.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Dec 5, 2006.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Now that is clever. I wish I had skills like that.

-Mike

2. Great editing work!

:D

3. that was nice edditing

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Brilliant

5. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

That's hilarious!

6. that was pretty creative. I like it.

~K

7. Demon

Demon

Mar 17, 2006
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Nice editing, i remember seeing the part where he lashed out at his show on youtube before. Iwas pretty surprised:p

8. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Links NSFW.

9. Thats awesome.

10. Neb Maro

Neb Maro I don't think, but I still am.

Oct 20, 2006
    So. Cali
    Pretty creative. Nice editing work done. Pretty funny as well.

11. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Seen it. I would have posted it, but I thought to myself "Hmmm... I've been banned for a LOT less before..."

A brave soldier you are.

That was some very good editing. How do people do that? Whenever I try to find the perfect picture or something to go along with what I'm thinking, I never can. Did they just suddenly think of the correct scenes to use or did they painstakingly search through a bunch of episodes until they found something they liked?

12. well, the episodes did come out recently on dvd, and or hve been on dvd already..so a fanatic would have no prblem recalling episodes to cull from...:)

then dump into a video editorand splice and timeline and overdub to gleeful results like this.

Yeah, I did figure it might be a bit much to post, you're right there, poop-loops, but I figure, amongst the idiocy that spawned the incident (Mike......) I figured this is pretty tame in comparison...levity, if you will.

13. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Who cares about the episode when...