1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quite possibly the most awesome food ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Auzzie-Phoenix, May 14, 2011.

1. Hell yeah.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. I hate bacon, turkey, duck, AND chicken.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Not applicable (don't eat meat for whatever reason)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Carrots

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. Chuck Norris Approved.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Recently, I was searching for the madden turducken video that someone had mentioned (got curious about it). And what pops up in the media search... but a BACON WRAPPED TURDUCKEN. Now quite obviously the people who created this "ultimate" turducken didn't have the foresight to load the center with bacon as well, but for the time being this is pretty awesome.

Your thoughts on the matter? Don't forget to vote in the poll.

2. We don't tend to have this sort of thing over in the UK, but I must admit that it looks rather tasty.

3. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    don't see a poll, but will go on record to say if cooked properly, a turducken is quite a tasty thing...never had wrapped in bacon, can't see how it couldn't be awesome tho.

I've had turducken 3 times so far. Once it was cooked so utterly wrong that the duck was dry as bone, criminal, if you ask me...not sure the bacon would cook properly in the middle tho. I would almost suggest woven bacon sheet between the layers... mmmmmm. imparting its salty smoky cured goodness to the otherwise pedestrian turkey and chicken? NOW we're talkin!

4. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
    Check out the turbacon epic.

5. What, no cheese?

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    So you didnt find the Madden video? I want to see it too.

bc

7. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
  8. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy

Nov 24, 2010
    Central Alberta
    My girlfriend's cousin had the opprotunity to try this at a friends house (who was a reputable local chef). I was quite envious.

What a time to go veggie. Curse yoooooouuu!

9. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    You forgot the disgusting option.

10. +1

Thats just wrong! If you want something that tastes bad and will make you fat just eat lard!

11. Properly cooked prime rib is better!!!