1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Rabbath New Technique Volume 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by chriscrob, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Through an accident in ordering I have an extra copy of Rabbath 1. It is brand new...I flipped through it to make sure it contained the insert and the CD and then put it back in the envelope it shipped in.

I'm going to try for $40 shipped since its brand new and they are $60 shipped from anywhere else.

I could possibly be interested in trades. I need a pickup and an F-Deck pre. I would also be interested in trading for volumes 2-4 but I'm not sure what the demographic is that wants to trade the second volume for the first...

I could possibly be interested in a group of used books for it but I would rather have $40 than a copy of Simandl 1 right now so make it interesting.

IMG_4407.
    IMG_4409.
    IMG_4408.
    (The picture of the inside is actually from my copy--I didn't want to open yours enough to take the picture.)

2. jmacdbass

jmacdbass jmacdbass.com, openmusiccollective.org Supporting Member

pm sent

3. sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.