Racking up the Eden WT500

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lowblues, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Hey All,

I've had it. I'm going to rack up the WT500 head. Problem is that I don't have the rack ears. So, anyone found a good source? Or, anyone want to part with theirs?

Second, I've pulled the old Hartke 3500 out of the SKB case as I was thinking of using that. But, the darn Guitar player in the band suggested another case. (I hate it when he does that.) What is everyone out there using with you heads? I need 4 rack spaces total for all my out board toys to be included as well.

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    SKB is fine. I've been using this one for years.

3. CkB_Cowboy

Nov 30, 2003
    Boston, MA
    yeah, same here

i just used the rack ears the head came with

- Cowboy
  4. Hey! Those look cool. My SKB would look good with the Eden in it. Now, if I only had the rack ears, I'd be in biz-nes. Any ideas????

5. Order them from Eden.
  6. I have. They don't like me. (Well.... it seems that way.)

I haven't gotten a responce from Eden after 2 emails. Their on-line store dosn't have them. Next I'll have to break down and actually CALL them. (Wasn't that the way we use to do it????)

Next, get ahold of SKB and whine about the clasp/latches on my rack case. These things suck!
  7. Subculture13

Subculture13 Jamming Econo

Apr 9, 2003
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    Get used to it. Eden is legendary for their poor customer service, even more so if it involves repairing something. (I learned that the hard way when I bought a Metro, BAD move.)
    Search online, I am sure you'll find something suitable, even if not an actual "Eden" brand on Ebay or something.
  8. Well, I've never had to deal with Eden personally, but I got my rack ears from the dealer who sold me the amp. He had them from Eden in about 4 days. Maybe you should call Gard or Beaver at Bass Central and have them hook you up.