1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rackmount Tuner and Great Pedals for Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SonourBrum, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonourBrum

SonourBrum

Apr 7, 2006
    Up for sale I have a rackmount tuner and some pedals that are not getting any use...

1. Korg DTR 2000 - SOLD
    2. New Boss Advanced EQ 20 w/box, man. and power - SOLD!
    3. Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion w/box and man. - SOLD!
    4. Pigtronix EP-1 Envelope/Phaser w/ man.- $155
    5. DHA VT2 Dual Bass w/box and power - SOLD!

These prices include shipping anywhere in the USA... International folks deduct $10 from price and add shipping, and any duties that are involved(if any). I'm not an exporter so you will have to work with me on this if interested. All items except one are used and in great or better condition. The EQ is a spare and has never been used. Everything sold AS IS!

Attached Files:

2. SonourBrum

SonourBrum

Apr 7, 2006
    Oh yeah... EP-1 also includes the power, pigtronix expression pedal and has 2 mods in the asking price! And, the Korg also comes with the power cord! Geez what a bargain!

3. love all those pedals

4. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Howdy. Are you original owner of the DHA VT pedal? How old is it? What tubes are in it? Did it ever require any repairs? Thx, DM

5. SonourBrum

SonourBrum

Apr 7, 2006
    Glad you asked... Because this concerns the only thing that really is wrong with the pedal. So hear yee all! I am the original owner. I purchased this pedal around March of this year. I too was curious about the tubes. So I went in to check them out. This was not such an easy task. I had to unscrew all of the screws (and there are many), including the ones to the knobs. In doing so I ended up stripping one of the screws that's in one of the knobs because it was screwed in very tightly. Well, I was able to get to the tubes and check them out anyway and they are 2 EH 12 AX7's. I know I could have just asked, but I was thinking about maybe changing them... The pedal has never needed or required repair. The knob works just fine, but it's screwed in better than the rest of the knobs... You can still access the tubes without uncsrewing that one screw from the knob. I'm sure that is just some minor challenge to a real techie out there... they have all of the tools! This pedal has very little play time. I bought it before I got a tube compressor and a tube amp, and I don't really need to de-digitize or un solid-state things anymore so I went with a smaller pedal. Did that make sense? So there you have it!

6. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks for the response. PM sent.

7. SonourBrum

SonourBrum

Apr 7, 2006
    Anyone interested in the EP-1? EP-1 also includes the power, pigtronix expression pedal and has 2 mods in the asking price!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.