Rackmount tuner/power conditioner

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by harley_ou812, Apr 10, 2005.

1. I vaguely remember seeing a 1 unit power conditioner/ rackmount tuner. I am struggling finding info on it. I was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction.
  2. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    I've been looking for the same thing. I believe the one I saw had lights on it as well.
  3. lowrez

lowrez no.

Nov 27, 2004
    New Englandish
    If it was just from a glance a Furman pl-plus kinda looks like it could be a simple tuner (has lights also) but it definitely doesn't...
  4. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
    Furman used to make the PL Tuner. They show up on Ebay pretty often, and can be had for $75 or so.
  5. orskard

Mar 17, 2004
    its the furman, no longer made but like said, can be found on ebay, not for $75 though.

Its a good idea but the input for the tuner is on the front of the power conditioner so you cant like leave it plugged in while you play, unless you want a cord coming fromt he back of your amp to the front, or unplug from the input on the pre amp to tune. seems kinda odd to me.
  6. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
    here's a recenteBay sale.
  7. Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    ATM, there are at least 4 on eBay.
  8. I've got one around somewhere. I bought it new a few years ago, but it won't tune a low B string so I never used it.

If someone wants to buy or trade for it, give me a holler.