Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rackmounting an Eden WT800

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rockindoc, Mar 14, 2005.

1. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
    My WT 800 amp won't fit in my rack because of the rubber feet on the bottom, and because I don't have an extra space below. Do the rubber feet pop off or unscrew from the inside? Is there an easy way to remove them without damaging them?

2. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
  3. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    i forget how they come off. i'm 50% sure they screw off, and 50% sure they're just stuck on - :p

in any event, i belive replacements are quite cheap from eden.

4. I trimmed mine so that the rubber feet still make contact with the bottom of the rack.

5. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    I'm actually surprise you cant rack it with the feet. i racked my 400 in calzone and skb racks without an issue, but i always had it on the bottom. i cant think of too many racks that dont have a little bit of clearance on the very bottom level. :meh:

6. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
    The feet jack it up about 3/16". Just enough to make the rack earholes not line up with the railholes. (It's a Hybrid Case...maybe that's the problem).

I'll get an SKB case & see if it fits; if not I'll get the pliers and/or xacto-knife out. Thanks.

7. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    BTW< if you call eden they're very good about lettingyou know about that sort of stuff. when you getthe receptionist just ask to talk to a tech. :)