1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Radial JDV Mk5 Direct Box $350 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pat C., Feb 4, 2017.

1. Pat C.

Pat C. Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Atlanta, GA area
    Price:
    I'm looking at selling my Radial JDV direct box. It's the top of the line Radial active DI with high pass filter, two separate inputs with adjustable impedance and lots of other bells and whistles. It sounds pristine. I'm just looking to downsize a little. I'm not using 3/4 of the features on this unit so I feel like I could do with a simpler box.

Selling for $350 including shipping to CONUS. These units go for $450 new. And according to my research the older generation Mk3's are selling used for around $300.

I'd also be interested in a trade (plus $$$ on your end) for another active DI like the Radial J48, Pro48 or Stagebug, Countryman Type 85, BSS AR-133, etc. If you have another active DI let me know and I might consider it. I'm also on the lookout for a Tecamp XS112, S212 or M212 Classic, on the off chance that anyone is looking to unload on of those. I'm not interested in any basses, effects or amps.

I don't have any individual pics, but I posted one below on my pedalboard, where it's lived it's whole life inside a Pedaltrain hardshell tour case. The DI does have some hook and loop on the bottom which I can remove or leave on, buyers choice. Unit be shipped in it's original packaging. Link to manufacturers site is below as well.

Radial JDV MK5™ - Super DI

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  2. Pat C.

Pat C. Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Atlanta, GA area
    About to go up on Ebay, last chance to grab it direct. <Pun intended.