1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Radial PRO DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BassTerd, May 6, 2006.

1. BassTerd

BassTerd

Aug 15, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I have 2 radial pro DI's for sale. They are both in excellent condition. $60 each.

Specs from the website.
    Full range passive direct boxes
    • Isolation transformer eliminates noise
    • Very low harmonic and phase distortion
    • Compact and rugged design
    • Ideal for live sound and studio
    • Mono (ProDI) or stereo (ProD2) models

The Radial ProDI's are high-quality, full-range passive direct boxes equipped with custom made audio transformers for exceptional signal handling without saturation and with extremely low phase distortion in the critical bass and mid regions. The result is exceptional clarity and definition at an attractive price point. Ultra-compact and made of 14 gauge steel, both ProDI models feature internal I-beam construction with a 'book-end' outer shell for extreme durability in the most demanding environments. Available in single-channel (ProDI) or dual-channel (ProD2) stereo, these exceptional direct boxes offer performance superior to any other DI's in their price range and are ideally suited for use with acoustic guitar, bass and keyboards.

2. BassTerd

BassTerd

Aug 15, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I have 1 more DI box left.

3. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Pm Sent again