1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Radial PZ-Pro

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Reijo1, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Reijo1

Reijo1 Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2013
    This just popped up in an email. Anyone at NAMM to report on this new Radial pedal?

2. kkenda11

kkenda11 Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
  3. Dr. Love

Dr. Love Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    Ooooh! I’ve used the original bassbone for a long time and it’s good but not ideal. This looks like a better option. Now if they would just make it work with a normal 9v power instead of their usual oddball 15v, that’d be great.

4. Zbysek

Zbysek

Mar 23, 2017
    Czech Republic
    Looks interesting...

5. Looks like they've taken the Bassbone OD a little further.
    ...says a very happy OD owner.

Zbysek likes this.
  6. neddyrow

neddyrow Captain of Team Orange Jacket Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Cortland, NY
    i enjoyed the JDV as a DI as it was pretty transparent. The other radial products add a "color" i'm not too fond of. I've since drank the Black Box Kool-Aid when it comes to taming a piezo pickup. still a great option for doublers who can't afford a Felix.

Ric Vice and Zbysek like this.
  7. It's similar to the PZ-Pre (which I use all the time and love), except it adds a mic input with phantom power so you can use a mic as well as a pickup through it. That is a significant improvement. The video says it's shipping in March - price tag $499, so not sure I'll be getting one right away! But looks like another great piece of gear from Radial.

Povl Carstensen likes this.