1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Radial Tone Bone Bass Bone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cheezewiz, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I have a Radial Tone Bone Bassbone for sale. Here are the specs from Radial

The Radial Tonebone Bassbone is a smart EQ/DI pedal that manages your bass signal with 2 separate channels and a powerful EQ that overrides the preamp's tone settings. The Tonebone allows switching between a traditional passive bass and a modern active bass during a gig without lengthy and awkward adjustments to the preamp, EQ, amp, and instrument level. This EQ and DI Box can also be used with a single bass to provide 2 separate signals finessed by its incredible enhancement capabilities. The integrated boost, variable gain, and effects loop can be used individually or together. A balanced XLR out sends the complete signal direct to the board for PA-only gigs and studio time. Added heft and punch to your tone is like a secret weapon. The Radial Tonebone Bassbone is powered by a 15VDC power supply.

$160 shipped in the lower 48. The power supply is included. There is velcro on the bottom for attachment to a pedal board. Trade offers accepted. I'd love to get a Sans Amp RBI rackmount preamp (I'd ad a little cash to the bassbone)

100_0113.

2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    bump it up

3. Steveaux

Steveaux Safe-Guardian of the Stoopid Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    PM sent.

4. PM'd

5. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    PM's returned

6. Chazinroch

Chazinroch

Feb 2, 2003
    Ontario N.Y.
    pm sent

7. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Wow. I could have sold this thing ten times over! Anyway, the pedal is long gone. Thanks to all those that mailed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.