1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Raezer's Edge Bass 10 & ACME Low B-2

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by tombowlus, Oct 22, 2004.

1. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Well, in light of my out of control obsession with acquiring bass cabs, I do occassionally need to let one or two go! So, I am placing my Raezer's Edge Bass 10 (8 ohm) and my ACME Low B-2 (4 ohm) up for grabs. Both are great cabs, but in light of the rest of my arsenal, they just aren't getting enough use to justify hanging onto them.

Both cabs have non-padded covers, from the manufacturer. I will get photos up later, but both are in near mint condition.

I'd like to get $300 for the Bass 10, and $400 for the Low B-2, with both prices including shipping to the continental US. I would consider "interesting" trades, which would include VL-108, Low B-1, and perhaps 8"-equipped LDS cabs.

Later, Tom.

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I have decided not to sell either of these. A buddy borrowed the ACME managed to blow both 10" drivers (the light bulb saved the mid and tweet). After working with Andy Lewis to replace the drivers, I gained new appreciation for he and his cabs, so I'll be keeping the ACME.

As for the Raezer's Edge Bass 10, I made the mistake of playing through it with my Walter Woods Ultra. :p There's no way I can part with it now...

3. poalf

poalf

Feb 27, 2003
    Phoenix, Az
    Glad to see you still like the Raezers Edge. Funny, I also have a B-2 that I bought in case I needed the extra volume, but haven't so far so it sit under its cover.