1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Raezer's Edge Bass 10 & ACME Low B-2

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by tombowlus, Oct 22, 2004.

1. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Well, in light of my out of control obsession with acquiring bass cabs, I do occassionally need to let one or two go! So, I am placing my Raezer's Edge Bass 10 (8 ohm) and my ACME Low B-2 (4 ohm) up for grabs. Both are great cabs, but in light of the rest of my arsenal, they just aren't getting enough use to justify hanging onto them.

Both cabs have non-padded covers, from the manufacturer. I will get photos up later, but both are in near mint condition.

I'd like to get $300 for the Bass 10, and $400 for the Low B-2, with both prices including shipping to the continental US. I would consider "interesting" trades, which would include VL-108, Low B-1, and perhaps 8"-equipped LDS cabs.

Later, Tom.

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I have decided not to sell either of these. A buddy borrowed the ACME managed to blow both 10" drivers (the light bulb saved the mid and tweet). After working with Andy Lewis to replace the drivers, I gained new appreciation for he and his cabs, so I'll be keeping the ACME.

As for the Raezer's Edge Bass 10, I made the mistake of playing through it with my Walter Woods Ultra. :p There's no way I can part with it now...

3. poalf

poalf

Feb 27, 2003
    Phoenix, Az
    Glad to see you still like the Raezers Edge. Funny, I also have a B-2 that I bought in case I needed the extra volume, but haven't so far so it sit under its cover.