1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Raise Your Hand if You're From Georgia!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Moreno_IV, Aug 17, 2007.

1. So, I've been noticing that there seems to be quite a large group of folks on here from Georgia (that's the state, not the country ;) ), but I thought it would be cool to see just how many there are. I'll be the first one.

:bassist: :hyper: :bassist:

2. Not me but I have a lot of family in the Woodstock/Alpharetta area...I think that's the same area...

3. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    wow...nice post guy....lol

4. If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to find someone else to annoy....guy.

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Georgia country > Georgia state.

The end.

6. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    good comeback guy :smug:

7. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

God Bless Pecan Pie ! :)

8. I live in Valdosta.

But still a Gator fan!

9. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    Can I raise my hand if I went on a four day drunk in Augusta? ...and surrounding areas maybe.

10. I've got a few buddies that went to school at VSU. It must be nice to have two national championships in one year, huh? You think Tebow's gonna be as good as the hype?

Depends on if you went to any strip clubs there!

11. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    i lived in GA for 4 weeks, lol.

12. I knew you were in here for a reason! Let me guess, Ft. Benning? That's just right up the road from me.

13. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    lol, yeah. got drunk in columbus every F'ing weekend. the only good thing about that place was the weekends. :D

14. Word to tha' dyrty souf.

15. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    I remember hot chicks, it seems like everywhere. I also seem to recall naked hot chicks, but whether that was at a strip club or pool party I can't remember.

I also forgot about my 15 week OSUT training in Fort Benning. 11B!!

16. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    :cool:

17. I go through there all the time and it just seems so nasty. I think they are trying to clean it up, but it still isn't a place I'd wanna live.

18. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    The south?

19. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    ditto on that! i just got ****ed up every weekend on my buddy's dime, lol. :D

...нет

20. Oh man!! This something I was totally repressing, but when I saw the thread title.. it all came flooding back like lunch revisted!

Lived in Jonesboro for 8 months.. I thought I was doomed to stay there the rest of my life. I did manage to escape back to Long Beach, Ca. sans most of my furnature (small price to pay!)