Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

rammstein signature!?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fell, Dec 13, 2005.

1. fell

fell

Jul 31, 2005
    somerset
    anyone know where i can get one of these?
    [​IMG]

2. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Daaaaaaaaamn!!!

3. fell

fell

Jul 31, 2005
    somerset
    correct!

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Sandberg plasma bass....talk to Sandberg!

5. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Website?

6. thats interested, but i am equally interested in that tube bass

7. kinda cool, wonder how the tone is though....

8. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    The tone is fantastic...I love Ollie's tone.
    Hell, when I was at the Rammstein show, I even touched the dinghy he sailed over the crowd in! Well worth going to!

Yeah, throughout that show he was using Sandberg basses. I was in the second standing row the whole time (to avoid being crushed), and got a great taste of his tone!

9. Ripper

Ripper

Aug 16, 2005
    NY/NC
    that bass looks sick!!!!!!

And i've heard some rammstein... the tone does sound pretty good.

10. fell

fell

Jul 31, 2005
    somerset
    they come in green/white light too!

11. SoulMaim

SoulMaim

Dec 1, 2005
    Ontario
    Oh my god that bass is crazy. Ollie was one of my first inspirations to start playing bass. Way back when, when I had never heard of Wooten or Jaco or Stu Hamm, Ollie was my hero. And for that I want that bass soooo badly. not to mention Rammstein rocks lol.

12. Nice Nice Nice, but a "Nice price" too. Expensivo! At least for us Canadians.

13. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Seeing him playing Seemann Live with a Stingray was the first time I thought "wow, those basses sound good!"

14. Oh yes... Sandberg....they built very good Basses. All the other Models have a great Tone too. I live in Germany an here are the Basses much cheaper than in the USA. Thats equal to the USA built Basses. They´re so expencive here in Germany. I´m in Love with a Conklin Groove Tools GT-4, but they´re very rare in Germany and when you find one they ask about 900,- Eur., that means 1075,- US$.... Crazy. But I´ll get one. I swear.

15. SoulMaim

SoulMaim

Dec 1, 2005
    Ontario
    Yeah, Seemann is, in my opinion, the most beautiful Rammstein song, especially the bass part. I tried so hard to learn that song when I first started playing bass, and now I still love playing it from time to time, it just sounds so beautiful.
    I always thought it was a stingray he had... maybe he's using this bass on their tour for reise, reise or rosenrot? I wouldn't know, I haven't seen any live footage from those album tours yet.