1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ramsa speakers $325 shipped, NOPE! Sold for $360 w/out stands on ebay today

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bigfatbass, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Inactive

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    I told you guys you were missing a HELL of a deal on these!

My auction with a "Buy It Now" of $360 shipped didnt' last 5 hours, let alone 5 days.

You snooze you lose talkbass!

Used, bit in pretty good shape, although one grill had the logo removed by the previous owner.
    Got these as part of a package deal with a bunch of other PA stuff (like those Kustom monitors I already passed into the TB pool) and I just don't need them right now. I will kick myself later, but off they go!
    If you know the model, you know they sound great for the weight/price/size, plus these things are damn near indestructible!

These have been a small, house-system standard speaker choice for years, and I'm sure many of you have seen them all over the place. Crystal clear with plenty of cut to get vocals over a crowd, power handling: 250w at 80hms. About 45-50lbs each with super-tough hard shell plastic cabs, and multiple mounting options. Comes with the super tough steel speaker mounts. No tools required to move the mounts, and I may remove them for packing anyway. Unfortunately, no little metal rods to lean them back as floor monitors, but I would think one can get a few scraps of re-bar from any hardware store that will fit and work just fine.

These sold new for around $400 apiece according to what I could find for the old model, and a similar pair (but in much better shape) just went for $465 + shipping on the evilbay.

bigfatbass's "get these out of the living room or Mrs. bigfatbass will change the locks" sale price:

DROPPED to $325 for the pair! SHIPPED!

Anywhere in the 48, or I'll split actual shipping to just about anywhere else.

$325 gets the pair, plus two speaker stands, a pair of mic stands, AND a couple extra speaker and mic cables. This is only a powered head away from instant PA system!

Mrs. Bigfatbass is losing patience with the living room Matterhorn of gear! Help a brother out before she starts noticing basses!! :crying:

Attached Files:

2. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Inactive

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Bump for the question:

Am I asking too much for these? I checked all over and pairs are going for around $500 shipped, including the pair I mentioned from the evilbay that just sold for $465+ shipping.

Final price drop: $375 shipped, plus I'll throw in a pair of speaker stands as a bonus.

Or, maybe it's that no TBers are looking for PA right now?

3. Passinwind

Passinwind I know nothing. Commercial User

Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    PM at ya!

4. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Inactive

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Last bump, and price drop to $350 shipped, plus I'll throw in a pair of speaker stands, 2 mic stands, and a couple extra speaker and mic cables.

If I don't get these out of the house Mrs Bigfatbass might start noticing my basses!

Soon they will be off to the evilbay.

5. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    that's a great deal.... please don't ebay them for another day whilst I contact an associate....

6. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Inactive

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    I don't know why, but these are still available. There are 2 on ebay right now for $199 each!

I may have to offer up some bass stuff if these don't sell here. I really don't want to have to go through the hassle of ebay-ing them, and Mrs. Bigfatbass just inquired about the status of the "project" bass currently residing for it's 4th month on the "workbench"! (Thats what I call the second sofa in the living room)

I GOTTA move some gear people! :help: :help: :help:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.