1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Random thoughts...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassteban, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Played an outdoor gig last night & found out I like my old Road Ready 1x15 better than an Ampeg Pro-410hlf under the D-180. Found out that w/the 1x15 set on top of the 4x10, it was too loud for me, w/the sound guy telling me to turn up! :meh: Gotta get a good cheap DI...
    Took a break & came back to find my Stambaugh lying face down:eek: :eek: :eek: - at least it was on a rug. Tuned it up, played the second set, no probs til I hit the detuner to drop a low A on the last note of the last song, & nothing. :eyebrow: When the bass went down it impacted the B-tuner, shoving the post in & making the detuner portion non-functional...
    Got a good price for my WT-400 on the bay- gonna try to get an older(wenge-neck, of course)Warwick FNA I know about.:ninja: First good 4 string in several years...
    My fretless 6 was supposed to ship Friday; I'll email Chris Stambaugh next & see if that happened...
    Bought a friend a Godin fretless 5- that's due Tuesday...
    Let it rain...