Randy W Lopez

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by RSmith, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Randy and I did a trade and he was prompt and honest. I'd deal with him again.
  2. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    I bought a six space shock rack from him and everything went very well!! Nice rack too... :eyebrow:
  3. ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    I sold Randy my LDS 5x8 cab. He inquired about the cab before I went on vacation and was still interested when I came back. Very patient and a quick payer too. Highly recommended!
  4. Bass of Spades

Bass of Spades

Oct 20, 2002
    I just recieved the BOSS gt-6b that I bought from Randy. He always answered every question that I had, Was very prompt in every aspect, and even paid for some of the shipping to keep the total price down.

The unit is in absolute perfect condition and it even has the manual. More that I could have hoped for.

I would not think twice about buying something from him again. A+++++++
  5. millard

Jul 27, 2004
    Bought a pair of Bag End cabs from Randy and they sound great, were perfectly packed and he was very communicative and easy to work with. Everything as good or better than promised. I'd buy something from him again, fer sure.

6. Bought an SWR SM-900 from Randy - nice guy to deal with, amp was in great shape and came with the manual and other paperwork. It had a rough time in shipping which was no fault of his, but still works just fine.

7. Tajimodo

Feb 1, 2004
    Shrewsbury, MA
    I've bought from, sold to, and traded with Randy--

a cool guy, honest, and trustworthy.

Would do business with him any time and highly recommended