1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

rane ac-22 crossover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sirdugh, Sep 8, 2008.

1. sirdugh

sirdugh

Dec 22, 2007
    columbia, mo
    Here is something to complete your mega rig of doom.........

I bought this for my band's P.A. but then ended up buying the P.A. (which already had a xover in it) of a local club that went out of business.

It works perfectly and looks practically new. It has a small piece of velcro on the top. I could remove and degunk it if you wish. I thought there was a possibility that it was there to isolate the chassis from the next rack space to minimize a ground loop so I didn't remove it.

I'd like to sell it for what I have in it, $58 + actual shipping (or free pickup if you are local). I had it up on ebay and the bidding went to $68 + $15 shipping but the high bidder never contacted me. This was my first experience trying to sell on fleabay so I'm a bit disillusioned. I've sent a couple of second chance offers but I don't really see much coming of them.

Thanks!

2. sirdugh

sirdugh

Dec 22, 2007
    columbia, mo
    bump for.....don't make me put this up on evilbay again

3. K2000

K2000

Nov 16, 2005
    Brooklyn
    I'm interested... is this the version with 1/4" jacks, or XLR's?

4. sirdugh

sirdugh

Dec 22, 2007
    columbia, mo
    It is the kind with TRS, still balanced, but not XLR.

Unfortunately, when I hadn't heard from anyone by early yesterday afternoon, I went ahead and listed it on evilbay.