Rane DC24 multiband stereo compressor with crossover and limiter

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wilser, Mar 21, 2005.

1. For sale is a Rane DC24 multiband compressor, limiter, gate/expander. Can be run in either independent stereo mode or multiband mode with the crossover. You can use the crossover to split your signal into low and hi and link both compressor's output to a single output in the unit. Then you can compress your lows independently from the highs. Or you can use it in stereo mode fully independet.

This is a must for any rack live or in the studio. Used by many pros and has been around for more than 15 years and it is still one of the leading compressors in the industry.

Also has effects loop for each of the low and high channels, so that you can, for example, patch in your distortion, octaver or filter to only affect the high frequencies. VERY COOL INDEED.

I'll let it go for $150 plus shipping insured, it retails for $450 new. It is in mint cosmetic condition. The gate threshold pot in the low/ch1 gate is a little funky, you have to tap it for it to engage not a big deal if you don't use the gate/expander function. Everything else works PERFECTLY 100%.

If interested drop me a PM and we'll talk. I'm selling it because I have an older model that works best for me because it has different connections.

2. jazz567

Nov 23, 2004
    I have one of these folks, and it is a great unit for bass. The multiband capability is very useful for adjusting compression setting differently for high end vs. low end..
  3. I can also attest. Rane makes some great stuff.I have a 30 band eq, thats is great.
  4. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Another extremely satisfied DC-24 user here!
  5. AlembicPlayer

AlembicPlayer Im not wearing shorts

Aug 15, 2004
    Pacific Northwet, USA

6. bump.
    Still selling it.
  7. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    I'll take it! PM on the way.
  8. PM answered!