1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Rane Preamp – Carvin Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Reijo1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Reijo1

Reijo1 Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Price:
    Rane AP 13 preamp and Carvin HD 1500 power amp – a great setup for bass, perfect if you are using two basses or if you use a mic and pickup on your string bass.

The Rane is an extremely flexible two channel preamp that takes standard instrument pickups, piezos (impedance matching), and mics (phantom power). Low cut filter, 7 band eq, headphone amp. Excellent condition.

The Carvin amp is 1,500 watts bridged or 450 watts/channel into 4 ohms. Used 3 times in my smoke-free home. Like new.

Rane - $210 or best offer + shipping CONUS
    Carvin - $250 or best offer + shipping CONUS
    Buy them both and I will include the rack.

Will consider trades for:
    • DPA d:vote Core 4099 bass mic
    • Eich T900 bass amp head
    • Epiphone Rivoli bass guitar
    • Upright Bass

More info:
    https://www.rane.com/pdf/old/ap13dat.pdf
    HD Series Power Amplifiers

Attached Files:

2. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    When I was doubling on gigs, the AP13 was a useful and euphonic swiss army knife for whatever the room threw at me and for whatever my gear needs were.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021