For Sale Rare angel step extremely figured drop tops

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by strangedejavu, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Price:
    I have been holding onto these for builds that never progressed. These are super rare extremely figured angel step maple. I have seen similar tops catch over 150 on ebay. Looking to just hook someone up at 50 a piece plus actual shipping. These currently are dead flat and they have been kiln dried but sitting in a shop for a couple years so depending on your weather conditions they might cup slightly due to their size. They most likely won't but it's always a risk with anything super figured. They will clamp right out if they do. I recommend storing them with some weight on them until you use them/ they get used to your weather.

These are roughly 3/16 thick x 7.0- 7.5" wide (so 14-15 book matched) x 20-21" long. If you have a specific top you are interested in I can measure it for you.

Free shipping if you buy all 4.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    fretno likes this.
  2. 45 a top plus shipping?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021