Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rare Glockenklang Heartcore amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mark Sacchetti, Jan 13, 2006.

1. I need to sell off equipment and am putting this wonderful German amp up for sale. Its not cheap but there is value
    Its bell like tone and warmth is everything you could ask for in a bass amp 400 watts @4 ohms

Let me know if you have any questions

2. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes! Supporting Member

Mine had the "balanced" power outs, I had them changed to Speakons for $50.

Anyway - buy this amp! I have not had GAS for an amp since I got mine 4 years ago! Good price, too!

Dan K.

3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Bump for Mark. This is one of my absolute favorite amps.

4. I still have the Soul Top and it's a great amp. :D

5. Shiveringbass

Shiveringbass

Aug 21, 2005
    France
    As a happy owner of a Glockenklang Soul bass head I just say bump for a great amp !
    You can't go wrong with Glcok. and from what I've heard, it is usualy realy more expensive in US.

Sheers

6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hey Jorg! I'm so glad that your enjoying that amp. Someday I'll get one of the bigger amps like the one being sold here. Chris Stambaugh has one and just knocks me out everytime I get to play through it.

7. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
  8. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Great amp. I used to own one and it's the best SS amp I've ever laid my hands on. Outstanding tone.