Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rare Guitars For Sale, Fender, Gibson

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mrtreacle, Dec 19, 2003.

1. mrtreacle

mrtreacle

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Guys, it's time to clean out the closet and make some room, so I'm selling a bunch of basses and guitars.

You can check out pics and descriptions at www.mediacandy.com/guitars

1. 1973 Fender Precision Bass. Excellent condition, all original. Maple neck, sunburst finish. $1200

2. 2001 Fender Hotrod Bass. Excellent condition, all original. Rosewood neck, natural finish. Built for Billy Morrison of The Cult. $800

3. 1978 Gibson Les Paul Pro. Excellent condition, all original. Rosewood neck, black finish, P90 humbucker pickups. $1400

4. 1994 Fender Telecaster TV. Built by the Fender Custom Shop, #91 of 100 ever made, very rare. Immaculate condition, all original. I am also the original owner. Rosewood set-through neck, blonde, P90 humbucker pickups. $1600

5. 1990 Ovation Elite Acoustic. Immaculate condition, all original. Rosewood neck, black finish, 1/4 inch jack for amplification and 3 band EQ. $600

All prices are firm and guitars come with original cases. No trades please. Email me at scott@mediacandy.com if interested.

Thanks!

2. mrtreacle

mrtreacle

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for all the emails, but really, no trades for these, I need the $.

3. mrtreacle

mrtreacle

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    The '73 P-Bass is sold.

4. mrtreacle

mrtreacle

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    For the love of God please don't make me Ebay this stuff!

5. mrtreacle

mrtreacle

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles