1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Rare Ibanez SR-886 6 String bassMint condition with professional deluxe case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by strangedejavu, Apr 10, 2009.

1. I need to sell this bass to pay for bills, it is mint condition, only one small scratch on the top. This is one of the 1993 Ibanez Sr886 basses, I can email pictures if wanted. Google searching you can only find the specs from the old ibanez site. I need to sell it asap. It has super low action and sounds great. First 450 plus shipping its yours!

Cody
    360-224-1472

2. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    pix?

3. its on ebay at this very moment, will post pics as soon as the auction is done and I learn how to use these forums better. If you wanna send me an email I can send ya better pictures strangedejavu506@gmail.com.... UPDATE: Took the bass off of ebay to offer it up on here first.

4. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    do you know what materials the body and neck are ?

5. I know for a fact the neck is a 3 piece maple neck. I am assuming the body is a basswood since that is what a majority of the older ibanez were made of. But even so, the bass sounds beautiful, really punchy for funk.

6. here are my two better pictures of the bass, the pictures dont do it justice, the color is a very deep dark red with metallic.

7. I notice the lookers on my auction are going crazy since I posted this bass... UPDATE: Best offer within the next 24 hours gets the bass, too many people are emailing me.

8. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Damn! Why does this pop up when I'm tapped out!:rollno:

9. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    No way in heck this lasts till Monday.:(

10. SOLD THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR OFFERS!!!