RARE mini bass on SALE!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by nickcore, Aug 7, 2002.

1. nickcore

Aug 4, 2002
    Hello everybody! I've got a very rare Fender mini-bass made in Japan and I wanna sell it or trade it to regular Fender Precision bass. Even though I live in Russia, we can arrange it somehow!!!
    Here you can see the pictures.
    pictures fo mini bass
    You can contact me by e-mail
  2. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Neat-o. How much you asking roughly?
  3. nickcore

Aug 4, 2002
    Actually, I wanna buy a regular Fender bass guitar, so about that. Anyway - YOU tell me a price you can pay for it. You can write to me for more details, actually we can talk about the price
  4. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Hey friend, I gotta be honest and say I'd not be looking to pay enough for you to get a P bass for what, for me, would just be a novelty item.

Wish you good luck though.
  5. nickcore

Aug 4, 2002
    well, I don't mind selling the guitar for less money or trading it, just contact me, tell your price guys :)
  6. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    neat novelty bass there.. however.. you are posting in the wrong forum...
  7. uglybassplayer

Aug 24, 2001
    New Jersey
    Austin Powers Voice On...

Hmmm,. I think I shall call it... Mini-P ;) :D
  8. It's interesting, and I would consider buying it. But the main problem is that shipping to the USA from Russia will cost almost as much, if not more, than the bass itself.

Being that it's smaller than a guitar, it really wouldn't be anything more than a novelty item (like SMASH said) unless you are getting it for a 7 year old.

You should really state a price that you are wanting for it. I kinda doubt you could sell it for as much as a new Fender.

But I'll give you $100 for it. You cover shipping. :D
  9. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    Stewart Mcdonald used sell those in kit form
  10. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I want it for my daughter, but I don't want any BS. Give me a price, por favor.