TRADED RARE no longer in production Godin PJ5 w/upgrades & OHSC Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars'

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    Strings:
    RARE no longer in production Godin PJ5 w/upgrades & OHSC. DeMarino Guitars in NY wire & install a brand new Nordstrand 2-b preamp, the bass fully shielded along with a new nut. The bass plays like a dream and has the feel & build quality of an American Fender or Lakland USA in my opinion. The sound in THUNDEROUS. It's really a phenomenal bass! This bass is SUPER! Comes with original hard shell case and allen key. It's in 9/10 condition. Frets are as new and truss rod works 100% in both directions. It's set up nice & low with no buzz. It has the fancy Q-parts knobs to match the color of the bass, or you can have the original knobs, your choice. In addition there is now one more knob to accommodate the new preamp. $725 shipped Paypal. Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll get back ASAP. You'll be VERY pleased with this bass. It's killin' all around. Thanks for looking. . .More photos added! Regarding string spacing... At bridge, it's 11/16" from string center to string center. Nut width is 1 7/8". Message me with offers. Would like to move this sooner rather than later. Currently strung with a new set of SIT Rock Brights I'll include the Rotosound RS665LD.
    Weight per my digital scale 9lbs 15oz.

Here's the original link.
    SOLD - RARE no longer in production Godin PJ5 w/upgrades & OHSC

Other than changing strings and polishing the bass it's exactly in the same condition I got it in.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Folks the only reason is ergonomics for me! I've mostly used Jazz bodies all my life! Can't teach an old dog new tricks!
    Also JC Bass, Pro Player, Author, Session man, Broadway! So if it gets to his hands he's done his due diligence! This bass is Awesome in Tone and looks. Check it out!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021