1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rate my bands t-shirts and post yours

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thobbinghotrod, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    MySpace is already hosting it for you....
    l_e1e67dcbe9983bbbe8b3b9b5aa5ec501.

2. Craig_S

Craig_S Banned

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
  3. Thanks for putting up my pic , you gotta tell me how you did it, I'm a little computer illiterate.

I know, I didn't like the repeating effects behind the letters but it's too late, we printed them two years ago.

4. Plus we were giddy after taking the pics of the girl, so the lettering was overlooked.

5. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    personally i like this one the most:

[​IMG]

6. sarcastro83

sarcastro83

Jul 27, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    I can see why...

Jesus, why can't my girlfriend look like that? Pity.

7. Because she's not a homicidal prostitute?

8. Use photobucket. Upload them all there, the you just copy and paste the image location. Easy as pie.

9. they're already in Myspace. How do I get the url to copy them?

10. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Sorry thobbing, couldnt see your shirt pics, my work computer and myspace related urls dont get along.

Here's a shirt pic I designed and had printed for my old band, the Human Machine:

ShirtImage.

11. You right click on the picture, and select "copy image location." Them when you go to post on Talkbass, do this:

[​IMG]

Except do that without the spaces. Then the image will post. :)

Just substitute the URL for the image for whichever one you want to put there.

12. OK I tried that but I got a blue question mark. I think it's because I have a mac, not sure though.