Raven Labs Headphone Amp - PHA-1

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by EvoMan, Sep 22, 2004.

1. I posted this previously, but am starting a new thread to avoid confusion. I had listed it as sold because someone made a deal for it, but he eventually pulled out of the deal.

The story - I ended up with two of these and need to sell one. I got one here on TB and a nearly new one from my brother, who purchased one at the same time. I want to sell the one I got from my brother since it is newer and probably worth more.

Note that Raven Labs has recently stopped making these and all of the retailers I contacted when I was looking for one are sold out.

I would like to get $165 plus $5 for FedEx insured shipping within the U.S.

If you are in the U.S. and are interested please contact ASAP since I will only be in the U.S. for a few days. If I do not sell it to someone in the U.S. I will bring them both back to the UK and could then sell it to a UK or EU based individual. However, I prefer to made a deal in the US since I don't want to take both of these back with me and through customs!
  2. I am interested in the PHA-1. If you are still in the states email me at: wireking1@aol.com