1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Raven Labs Headphone Amp - PHA-1

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by EvoMan, Sep 22, 2004.

1. I posted this previously, but am starting a new thread to avoid confusion. I had listed it as sold because someone made a deal for it, but he eventually pulled out of the deal.

The story - I ended up with two of these and need to sell one. I got one here on TB and a nearly new one from my brother, who purchased one at the same time. I want to sell the one I got from my brother since it is newer and probably worth more.

Note that Raven Labs has recently stopped making these and all of the retailers I contacted when I was looking for one are sold out.

I would like to get $165 plus $5 for FedEx insured shipping within the U.S.

If you are in the U.S. and are interested please contact ASAP since I will only be in the U.S. for a few days. If I do not sell it to someone in the U.S. I will bring them both back to the UK and could then sell it to a UK or EU based individual. However, I prefer to made a deal in the US since I don't want to take both of these back with me and through customs!

2. I am interested in the PHA-1. If you are still in the states email me at: wireking1@aol.com

Mark