1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Raven Labs MDB-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rodneyat, Feb 28, 2008.

1. rodneyat

rodneyat

Apr 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Yes, you do not see these very often, so get it before it's gone. This is a very rare early model, serial #135.

If you are looking for the ultimate mixer, direct box, preamp all in one small package, this is for you. It is in excellent condition. It is really just sitting in my closet these days.

More info here: http://www.raven-labs.com/mainframe.html

$210 shipped to Con US

2. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I never leave home without mine. Tempting to get a spare since they are not made anymore but too many irons in the fire at the moment.

3. Brad Maestas

Brad Maestas Gold Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    ^Same here. It'd be nice to have a spare but I can't spare the change right now.

It's a very handy little piece of gear and I've used it with just about every kind of instrument fitted with a pickup with nothing but great results. Using my powered PA (two Schertler PUB 2/280's) with my instrumental groups, I can plug three instruments in and not have to worry about a bulky mixer at all. I love the super-high impedance inputs and the low, low noise when battery powered, especially.

Whoever gets this is gonna be happy! Good luck finding a new owner.

4. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Man, that looks really nice. I've actually been considering just selling most of my rig and using something like that. I've just been doing recording lately, so something like that'd be right up my alley. I'm sure it'll sell pretty quickly!

5. rodneyat

rodneyat

Apr 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump for an awesome preamp/DI

6. rodneyat

rodneyat

Apr 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    PM's replied. Some interest, but no offers. I am willing to work with you...this is a great piece of gear.

7. rodneyat

rodneyat

Apr 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    SOLD!