Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Raven Labs PHA-1 $125 including shipping

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by vanselus, Aug 11, 2004.

1. vanselus

vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    As you may have heard, Steve Rabe is retiring, so these will not be around much longer... great preamp/headphone amp - but I just don't use it anymore. Headphones included!

2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    PM sent. Def. interested. What sort of shape is the unit in?

3. vanselus

vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    PM back at ya - unit is mint.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    PM returned.

5. vanselus

vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    SOLD

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    This item arrived today. I need to give some props in two directions. In no particular order.

1.) Thanks Steve Rabe for this wonderful creation and for all the others over the years. I think all bassists owe him a debt of gratitude for the innovation he has brought to bass. This PHA-1 has so many uses, I can see it happily sitting in my gig bag ready for just about anything...from warm-up to pinch preamp to extra EQ to pinch effects loop. Not flashy, just versatile and useful.

2.) Thanks Todd for a smoooooth transaction. "Mint"? New gear doesn't usually come this clean! I would not hesitate for a second to purchase from you again and encourage others to contact me if contemplating doing business with Todd so I can provide a favorable reference.

7. vanselus

vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    Glad you're happy with it. Thanks for the kind words!