1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Raven Labs PHA-1, EA Cxl110, MTD Kingston 4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by junglebike, Apr 7, 2003.

1. junglebike

junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Last notice before I throw these on e-bay tomorrow. No trades, please contact me if you've got cash and are ready to buy...

(sorry -- I seriously overextended my resources, and have to start moving some stuff... ) :(

Raven Labs PHA-1 -- a versatile instrument preamp/ headphone amp/ mini-mixer. Crystal clear, with original manual and optional power supply. $170 shipped to lower 48

EA Cxl110 you know what this is... spotless but for the underside of the handle -- the faux leather covering has come unglued, and needs to be either electrical taped or sewn, depending on fastidiousness of owner. The meat of the handle is a metal strip, so the structural integrity of the handle isn't compromised by this. $345 plus shipping.

Tobias designed MTD Kingston 4. As new, ~20hrs of playing time. e-bay buyer couldn't come up with the cash -- here's the old listing for the photos: MTD
    I'll do $325 plus shipping on this one