1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Raven Labs PHA1 headphone amp/preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wodock, Feb 16, 2018.

1. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    Price:
    $150.00
    A9B68248-85E1-414F-BD59-AC2AD7E8D946.jpeg 0DF8B017-C7E1-436B-A607-3895ABDFE11B.jpeg 3352903A-411E-467C-B7DF-52F3F57D08D6.jpeg
    Up for sale is a rare no longer made Raven Labs PHA-1 preamp/heaphone amp in great working condition. This little guy is an early version that does not come with power supply - it works on two 9volt batteries. I seem to change batteries about once a year. This is one of the best sounding headphone amps you'll find. $150 shipped.

Attached Files:

Mushroo, ThumbyAche and Jman2089 like this.
  2. Jman2089

Jman2089 Yup, Im getting older Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Seriously a great piece of gear glwts

wodock likes this.
  3. Leo Smith

Leo Smith

Oct 21, 2009
    whoa, great price for a great headphone amp and bass preamp!

wodock likes this.
  4. Mushroo

Mushroo Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Massachusetts, USA
    I used one of these into a power amp as my main rig for many years. Very clean and transparent sound. My experience is similar to @wodock that a pair of batteries lasts a good long time. For those unfamiliar with Raven Labs, the company was started by the founder of SWR. Good luck with the sale!

wodock likes this.
  5. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    PM sent

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021