1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Raven Labs PMB-II

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by 61pollmann, Nov 15, 2005.

1. 61pollmann

61pollmann Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Wisconsin
    I'm selling a mint condition Raven Labs PMB-II. I'm including the optional power supply. This is a fabulous preamp/mixer for double bass. One channel is for a piezo pickup(Fishman, Underwood, Realist, Bass MAx, etc.). The other is for a microphone, and has phantom power for condensers. When Steve Rabe(founder of SWR) started Raven Labs, he offered very high quality units for bassists. The PMB-II was highly recommended by Bob Golihur. When Steve decided to stop production of all Raven Labs units, the remaining stock went very quickly. This particular unit is in mint condition. I only used it for a short time before realizing that I couldn't use a mic in the settings where I usually perform. I paid $299 plus $20 for the power supply(it can also run on 9v batteries). The only equivalent new preamp is the D-Tar Solstice for $329 from Bob Golihur. I am asking $225 + shipping. I prefer Paypal, but I will take checks or MOs after clearing. I will only charge the actual shipping cost(depending on your choice of carrier). All Raven Labs units command good prices on Ebay because they rarely come up for sale. I can email you pics if you PM me.

2. Hi sent you a PM for the unit.

Mark