1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale RAVEN LABS PMB - Proffesional master blender!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by speyer, Sep 10, 2019.

1. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Price:
    Hey folks,

Up for sale is my much coveted, rare and hard to find Professional Master Blender. Designed and built by Steve Rabe (SWR) in the USA, Raven Labs built many high quality, well designed solutions for the no compromise musician; with this PMB being no exception. I am the second owner of this PMB and although it is used, it is a tough loved little unit. Functions well and it sounds just as good as the day I got it. I do not have the original power supply and have always ran it with the dual 9v setup which lasts a surprisingly long time. Power supply's often pop up on eBay if you need one; as do these PMB's which sell between $295-$450. I have been following the search for a year or so and only seen 3.

Anyhow, really great piece of kit four blending any two instruments, pickups for DB, mics, acoustic sources etc. I have a link (somewhere) to an online resource on all the products Raven Labs put out which includes detailed specs and manuals; I will look into getting it posted here.

Pricing this for a quick sale as I have to pull the trigger on a new bass ASAP. PM me if you have any questions! cheers

$225 OBO - shipped via USPS

IMG_2963.JPG IMG_2965.JPG IMG_2966.JPG IMG_2968.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    jmlee likes this.
  2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Bump eh

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Bump up