Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Raven Labs True Blue EQ

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by emjazz, Aug 12, 2003.

1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have a Raven Labs True Blue EQ for sale. It's in mint condition. I got it only a couple of weeks ago to go along with an Alembic F-1x pre. The preamp wasn't for me and now I don't need the extra eq. This unit is unreal though. It is dead quiet and it is great for added flexibility to any bass or amplifier. Included is the $20 power supply. I bought this new with the power supply and shipped to me for $314. I will sell it shipped to the lower 48 for $250. Remember, dead mint. No trades. Thanks.

2. pm sent

3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    PM'd but still available.

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    bump

5. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Still available. I will trade for a Boss Loop Station if you have one.

6. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

PM sent..........

Max

7. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Ok, price lowered for a quick sale. $215 shipped to the lower 48 by ground. No trades. Still mint condition, not a mark on it. includes the power supply.

8. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    bump.

Please, only a bank check, postal money order or a personal check will be accepted. If you send a bank check or a personal check than I will have to wait to ship untill it clears. Thanks.