1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

RAVEN LABS TRUE BLUE; SANSAMP ACOUSTIC DI, APHEX ACOUSTIC XCITER

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by maxvalentino, Jan 26, 2005.

1. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

I thought I would post these items over here as they might be of interest to Double Bassists and EUB players.....

RAVEN LABS TRUE BLUE EQ: New and barely used at all. These are such the cool eq for acoustic instruments (but you have most likely heard all of this before!) Includes manual, and Raven Labs power supply as well as a power patch cable to hook up two Raven Labs units off the single power supply. Very clean. Raven Labs have closed up ..and these things are hard to come by! $250.....SOLD

SANSAMP ACOUSTIC DI: Very cool preamp/DI. 10 meg ohm input, balance and 1/4" outs. three band active eq with sweepable mids,
    -20dB pad. Exceptional sound. I ran this on my board off a Visual Sound Onespot power supply, and for some reason after this it no longer wants to run on batteries. Off the AC adaptor it runs fine...no issues. I had thought of contacting Tech21 about this, but as I never really used the battery power it was not a concern. Due to this I am offering it at a reduced price and will throw in the OneSpot power transformer.....$125

APHEX ACOUSTIC XCITER/DI PEDAL: The "acoustic" version of the Bass Xciter. HAs the APhex Aural Exciter and Big Bottom controls, 10 meg active/passive inputs, handy balanced DI which is assignable as either "wet" (with the Aphex process) or "dry" (without). Can run on phantom power or ANY (AC or DC) power supply/transformer (5-12 vAC or 7-17v DC...very handy feature...also runs on batteries.). Very clean, no scratches...barely used at all. Very nice "open" sound and works great with all piezo systems. $75

Conatact me via a PM here, or at

ekstasis1@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Max

2. B. Graham

B. Graham Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    Interested in the Aphex.

3. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

The Raven Labs True Blue EQ has been sold

---Max