Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ray Manzarek

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mike Money, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Ya... the keyboard player for the doors.

Apparently I lived down the street from him when I lived in Lake Isabella... about an hour up the mountain from bakersfield.

I'm mad now.

2. Yeah, just think of all the times you could have started a thread entitled:

"I just got out of jail again for bugging the **** out of Ray Manzarek. Again."

3. Don't bug Ray. He's been a total tool for the past 20 years, but producing the first four X albums (even though all of them except Under the Big Black Sun sound like they were recorded with a single SM57 in a funeral parlor) gives him immunity from all harassment for life.

4. i was thinking something along the lines of "Well, today, i watched ray eat a ham sandwich, he almost saw me, but i quickly hid behind the fence..."

or

"today i asked him for another autograph, but he just gave me the finger after i handed him my autograph book and my linkin park pen"

5. I remember an Onion article from a few years back- something to the effect of "For the first time in 12 years, Ray Manzarek speaks a sentence and didn't mention Jim Morrison."