1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ray Manzarek

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mike Money, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Ya... the keyboard player for the doors.

Apparently I lived down the street from him when I lived in Lake Isabella... about an hour up the mountain from bakersfield.

I'm mad now.

2. Yeah, just think of all the times you could have started a thread entitled:

"I just got out of jail again for bugging the **** out of Ray Manzarek. Again."

3. Don't bug Ray. He's been a total tool for the past 20 years, but producing the first four X albums (even though all of them except Under the Big Black Sun sound like they were recorded with a single SM57 in a funeral parlor) gives him immunity from all harassment for life.

4. i was thinking something along the lines of "Well, today, i watched ray eat a ham sandwich, he almost saw me, but i quickly hid behind the fence..."

or

"today i asked him for another autograph, but he just gave me the finger after i handed him my autograph book and my linkin park pen"

5. I remember an Onion article from a few years back- something to the effect of "For the first time in 12 years, Ray Manzarek speaks a sentence and didn't mention Jim Morrison."