1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

re-20 space echo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by sillyfabe, Sep 29, 2009.

1. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    hello everyone i hve posted something like this before but it's been a few months and I was curious to see what the general consensus is:

I own a RE-20 space echo for a few months now and love it esp with some flange and/or some phase thrown in for ambiance. Anyone have any experince with this pedal either good/bad, efect combos and settings? Just being a curious George i guess...

2. ase_one23

ase_one23

Oct 23, 2008
    Glasgow
    any chance of some clips? i've tried one out briefly and had fun, but bought a line6 echo park and verbzilla so it's a bit of overkill. yet i'm still interested in one.:ninja:

3. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    ase - I would sell the line6s and get the re20. More bang for your buck and more tonal options...plus you can ramp up the oscillation...

4. ase_one23

ase_one23

Oct 23, 2008
    Glasgow

i've thought about it, but 1 word dissuades me...octoverb!!

lol, i think i'll end up getting it as well as my current, expression pedal for the intensity and hello dub crazyness!!!:bassist:

5. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Apparently it doesn't do space echo too well, more or less does reverb?

6. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    Found this on youtube, Not bad.

7. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    It actually does delay better than it does reverb. None of the delays are modulated or crazy, just dirty tape-ish delays. Even w/ the reverb turned up on the reverb settings, it's still tame reverb. Tap tempo is nice. The bass and treble control is a definite plus. It even runs on less than 100mA! If it has presets, it would be a dream.

8. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    i have a small notepad under my re-20 with some presets along with effect combos that i made a few times with my friend...mary jane. the spring reverb is a love/hate thing and i love it for what it is. also it is a tape echo (albeit in digital form) so its not gonna sound clean but thats the point! i'm finally getting an expression pedal within the next few days and hopefully i'll post some clips